Regnum Tenebrae
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Le Deal du moment :
Pokémon EV06 : où acheter le Bundle Lot ...
Voir le deal

Partagez
go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron
Garde royale/Futur roi de ThylserinElfe
Astaldo Okron
Astaldo Okron

Garde royale/Futur roi de Thylserin
Elfe
https://roxime-rpg-fantasy.forumactif.org/t817-child-of-the-wind
feat : Toby Regbo
Crédit : @corvidae
Ta petite tête : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron Tumblr_nw9ibqKMbD1t2kasno4_250
Royaume/habitat actuel : Thylserin jusqu'à sa mort
Côté coeur ? : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron Tumblr_o4d4bgGkUF1qc2pxyo9_250

Sam 24 Avr - 19:18
#

- running toward you -
(again and again and again)
Come closer and see. astaldo okron, elfe, cadet de la famille. garde royale et futur roi de thylserin par mariage. promis à la princesse elerinna. a triché pour cela. rusé, fier, combattant, fidèle. il fait partit de la haute société de thylserin. anciennement proche de son ainé, à cause de leurs sentiments pour la princesse, une tension ettoufante existe entre eux

Liens recherchés
Recherches, liste de rps, portrait chinois... Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?

RPS
Recherches, liste de rps, portrait chinois... Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium doloremque laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
(code) élissan

(code) élissan

Astaldo Okron
Astaldo Okron

Elfe
Ta petite tête : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron Tumblr_nw9ibqKMbD1t2kasno4_250
Côté coeur ? : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron Tumblr_o4d4bgGkUF1qc2pxyo9_250

Sam 24 Avr - 19:20
#

(elerinna hasen) ; future épouse. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 4. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 7. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 2. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 5. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 8. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 3. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 6. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 9. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(code) élissan.

Astaldo Okron
Astaldo Okron

Elfe

Sam 24 Avr - 19:24
#

(calion okron) ; petit frère. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 4. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 7. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(elendur okron) ; grand frère - rival. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 5. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 8. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 3. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 6. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(doom days) ; lien 9. And I feel like I'm being eaten by a thousand million shivering furry holes and I know that in the morning I will wake up in the shivering cold, and the Spiderman is always hungry.
(code) élissan.

Princesse héritière de ThylserinElfe
Elerinna M. Hasen
Elerinna M. Hasen

Princesse héritière de Thylserin
Elfe
https://roxime-rpg-fantasy.forumactif.org/t550-be-a-good-queen-e
feat : Adelaide Kane
Crédit : Aslaug(avatar)
Ta petite tête : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron Tumblr_nnn74xbDFe1t29xbqo8_250
Royaume/habitat actuel : Thylserin
Côté coeur ? : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 5AUx53Wb_o

Sam 24 Avr - 20:41
#
je pose ma patte il nous faut un rp go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 222754447 go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 222754447
Astaldo Okron
Astaldo Okron

Elfe

Dim 25 Avr - 13:24
#
@Elerinna M. Hasen pose toi donc go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 794397115
on en parle sur discord ? go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 895651835
Princesse héritière de ThylserinElfe
Elerinna M. Hasen
Elerinna M. Hasen

Princesse héritière de Thylserin
Elfe
https://roxime-rpg-fantasy.forumactif.org/t550-be-a-good-queen-e
feat : Adelaide Kane
Crédit : Aslaug(avatar)
Ta petite tête : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron Tumblr_nnn74xbDFe1t29xbqo8_250
Royaume/habitat actuel : Thylserin
Côté coeur ? : go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 5AUx53Wb_o

Dim 25 Avr - 15:42
#
j'arrive go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 222754447 go wild for a while ─ astaldo okron 222754447
Contenu sponsorisé

#
Page 1 sur 1